Coffee or Coffin? Coffee or Coffin?

Wow!

I didn't know someone flew a jet into a building exactly one year before 9/11.
Thanks for the history lesson!

[KK] Party All Night SE [KK] Party All Night SE

Not good...as usual

Like the rest of your animations, it's not good. I would suggest putting more effort into your work before you submit it.

How to make neon How to make neon

Awesome!

I miss that music. It reminds me of a time when **THIS SITE used to be a lot better. The tutorial we pretty good. I haven't made a flash animation in a long time so the newer features are lost on me.

Turd-Of-The-Week responds:

Good to see some of the "Good users" instead of these new sign-ups, who don't really know Newgrounds from back-end-out!

the aa collab 4 the aa collab 4

untouchable

The intro was better than the rest of the animation. Why not apply the same creativity used to create the intro into an actual movie? It seems like a waste of time to work on something like that intro just to sour it with a static picture and some piano music.

Krammer Krammer

I'm not a rasict

The song is really the only funny thing about this animation. The animation itself is pretty weak (just some assorted tweens) and there was more references to n****** than there was to Kramer. I would have put more images of Michael Richards in it.

On a side note, it's odd that reviewers are censored from using the N-word, but you can have it prominently displayed throughout an entire animation and get away with it. No one said life is fair.

Spinister Ep. 026 Spinister Ep. 026

2 hands, some guy and a song...

...that's all this movie is. You definitely need to add more to your animation besides a scaling image. I just didn't have it in me to sit through the whole thing as I got bored within the first minute or so. I realize the punchline is the song, but at the same time you refer to the song as "gay" in your description. If you didn't like the song, then why make it the focal point of the entire movie?

Ikaruga Review Ikaruga Review

So, how did it rank?

Although the name is Ikaruga Review, I couldn't understand a word of the review that was being given. Also, as a video review goes, it wasn't very interesting. I found myself trying more to listen, partially due to the bad text to speech voice and partially due to the fact that nothing of interest was going on visually. I would recommend adding more animation and just more to your movie before sending it to **THIS SITE.

FatBadger responds:

game is good...13 shits out of a possible 14.

RIDGE RACER RIDGE RACER

Since you didn't like my last review....

This animation needs a lot of work. Overall the menu system left a lot to be desired as it did not list any real options, only similar boxes. The three cars varied little from one another and featured the same backgrounds and little hamster thing in each animation. It really seems like this was a thrown together animation. I would recommend spending more time developing your animation into something the audience can enjoy by adding more variety and more options.

Spinister Ep. 027 Spinister Ep. 027

It's a Face

What was the point of that?
It's just a face. You're tells nothing other than of a war that is holy, which has nothing to do with the face...unless there is some deeper meaning to it all, but that definitely isn't conveyed in the movie.

experiments experiments

Hmmmm...

How do you misspell "experiments" in the movie, but spell it right in the title of the movie?